Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bob DonaldsonBob Donaldson
      Participant

It would be useful to have a section where people who are building the boat can identify themselves and provide links to their own sites or blogs so other builders can see what they are doing. For instance, I would like to know how many people are currently building the boat and if they have sites that document their progress.  Having a structured list of builders and their related sites would be usefull to everyone.

Good idea Bob. See the new “Builders’ Boathouse” discussion area.

Bob DonaldsonBob Donaldson
        Participant

I was thinking of something a little more structured, like a spreadsheet or list where builders could sign up and list any contacts or links they would like to provide.

BTW, how do you upload your photo or avatar to the forum or comments page?

Steve StoneSteve Stone
      Keymaster

Hey Bob. Next week we’ll be adding a feature to upload your photo/avatar in your account profile. Re: a spreadsheet, I see where you’re going. Let’s see how the Builders’ Boathouse goes (so things don’t become too scattered around) and we can adjust as needed. We have some hair-brained ideas to put the Oonagh builders on the map of the Worldwide Classic Boat Show . . . but . . . we like to walk before we run on web development.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.