Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I launched Edan April 10 and I have had her out on a lake several times since. She sails beautifully, rows nicely and easily does 3.5 kts with a 1.5 hp electric outboard. She’s exactly what Doug Hylan predicted. I hope all you other builders are as pleased with your results as I am with mine. Scott

IMG_0217 2IMG_1987IMG_1989IMG_1956IMG_4216

Participant

I’m going to show her at the Small Boat Workshop at Mystic Seaport Memorial Day weekend. Are any other builders or is anyone from OCH planning to be there? Scott

Doug HermannDoug Hermann
      Participant

Scott – well done! The boat looks great! I like how the sail fills out nicely! I’m too far away to get mine to Mystic. I still have a ways to go before launching. My hope is to finish before we head to Maine in July.

Participant

Hi Scott – Well done the boat  looks awesome. Great to see it on the water and to hear it is performing up to expectation.

Like Doug I still have a way to go before I’m ready for the water. Unfortunately I missed the end of our summer down here however am looking to a launching in October all going to plan.

Happy sailing – John

Steve StoneSteve Stone
      Keymaster

Bravo Scott. Well done. Very inspiring for us all here at Off Center Harbor. Would love to see any/all good photos you have as you row/sail/motor her.

Participant

729EFAD2-0346-4ADF-B30C-F95AB2F69433456BAC13-734B-4D61-9323-A8E1F2BE25E3
      Sailing in Great Salt Pond, Block Island.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.