Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Doug HermannDoug Hermann
      Participant

Hi Steve

I am enjoying posting to the various forum topics. Sometimes I scratch my head and think which topic would be best for what I just did. But all in all a very easy and concise way to capture build elements.

A part of me would also like the ability to chronologically record our build efforts. Calendar focused more than build step focused. I follow a few of the guys building on the wooden boat forum and it seems they are sharing a story with us. Things don’t always go to plan, they don’t always follow a prescribed order in their work. They share what’s on their minds, and what they have accomplished. I certainly don’t go step by step – I bounce all over the place. Still working on the boat but have the two spars pretty much done; but don’t have the lumber for the mast yet!

I suspect you might recommend we post in the forum under Meet the Builders heading. I think that would be suited for introductions and meet and greet; not a long winded build story with pictures.

Perhaps a forum Topic like Chronological Build Series. Random thoughts on a wonderful spring evening sitting on the back deck – wondering where did my dog disappear off to now?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.