Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Doug HermannDoug Hermann
      Participant

Bob Donaldson is a master photographer and videographer. His work is great, I can’t keep,up. I do learn a lot from his extremely detailed and well crafted postings. My inner hull is a bit different than Bob’s.

I laid in Dynel in the area where slippery feet may be around. I am thinking dynel might be a quasi anti-skid material. I also laid in 3” fiberglass tape along the chine panel and bottom panel – I did it on the outside as well. Probably overkill but I had the materials.

The inner hull is now ready for it’s 2nd coat of clear unthickened epoxy. Going to borrow a friends space heater to really get the workshop temperature into the high 70s-80 degrees. I don’t want to heat the whole terrace level of the house, so will see if I can just get the workshop heated up.  I have found these nice cool spring days makes for lousy epoxy conditions. I have gone through a lot of sandpaper working my feeble epoxy efforts back into a smooth substrate.

F25BF818-2BA9-4DA8-B526-1B5C6FFAB1AE1DCD40B5-7EFA-419C-8807-6BB3F31520079A19E160-C98C-462C-9AC6-3F67EFDD7561

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.