Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi Guys

Thought I’d post a photo of the inside of Oonagh before turned her over to complete the painting of the hull.

As you will see I’ve deviated some what from the design to suit my intended use and would like to post about these changes but not sure where to do it or if it is appropriate to do so.

John61894501-F6DA-4659-B96B-4220AD8CE612

Steve StoneSteve Stone
      Keymaster

Well done, John. Yes, please feel free to post your modifications.  This section would be a good place for that:

ARRIBA / OONAGH – 14 – Bulkheads & Compartment

Doug HermannDoug Hermann
      Participant

John – Wow! That is beautiful! Well done! The color contrasts are awesome.
      Doug H.

Participant

Thanks Steve

Doug HermannDoug Hermann
      Participant

John, are you going to be able to upload any of your build photos? I know I would like to see how you progressed. Your finishing detail is beyond reproach.

Participant

Hi Doug

Thanks for your kind comments and my apologies for not having responded earlier. Yes I will post some build photos, I’ve taken quite a lot (as you do) so will sort out a few and get them up.p

Its been an exciting build and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I started from scratch, off the plans, as the kitset option was not available here.

Steve StoneSteve Stone
        Keymaster

Glad to say we have a CNC partner doing a great job on cutting and shipping kits in New Zealand now. Out of Opua in the Bay of Islands.

Participant

Hi John!  Any finished photos?  I really like what you did with the daggerboard bench.  I think I will copy that when I build mine.  Have you had it out sailing?  Rob

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.