Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Here’s a brief tutorial video that shows how to navigate the basic layout of any forum.

If you’re not savvy to how to use and navigate a forum, not to worry, it’s easy to pick up once you know the structure and the purpose of the forum.

IMPORTANT: Speaking of “the point” of forums — as you post, keep in mind that your questions and answers provide valuable instruction for those who follow later, maybe years later, so try to keep your discussions within the relevant topic so your posts will help future builders. (i.e. a discussion on paint within the topic on installing the guards won’t be much help to those looking for help on paint next year). We’ve added a place for discussions on paint, and let us know if you think we should add to, or tweak, anything else to suit your needs as a builder.

Participant

Excellent! Looking forward to the Aroha topic.

Thanks!

Don Hall

Participant

Thanks, Will probably have to watch again & again to get up to speed. OCH just keeps getting better, keep up the great work, you always impress.

Thanks,

H.B.Wheeler

Participant

How do I upload photos please. Tried the link in ‘meet the builders’ but no success.
      Thanks.

Steve StoneSteve Stone
        Keymaster

Hi John.  Looks like you’ve figured it out.  We show how to upload photos in the tour video above.  One note, please try to post your info and photos under the correct/corresponding topic so your info matches the topic at hand.

Participant

I have a question about the Off Center Skiff. Where would I ask?

Sandy LamSandy Lam
      Participant

Hi Wiley, we don’t have a forum for the Off Center Skiff, but perhaps you might find this video from an Off Center Harbor who built a skiff helpful. Leave a comment and Doug will be able to get back to you!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.