Here's the full Video You Requested…
Email This Page to a FriendThe McKenzie Drift Boat Class, Fretwater Boatworks at Lowell’s Boat Shop
December 16, 2022
Drift boats, custom designed and built to handle the nation’s most challenging white water rivers, are a stunning example of “form following function".
- June 11 – June 17 (2023): Building the McKenzie River Drift Boat
- June 18 – July 1 (2023): Building the Chub River Dory
More reading about Cricket in this Patagonia feature article.
- Fretwater Boatworks website
- Fretwater Lines is Brad’s blog, about boats, people who love rivers, and boats, and more.
- Lowell’s Boat Shop website
Related Flotsam Videos on Off Center Harbor:
A beautiful video about Fretwater Boatworks by Dawn Kish — Fretwater Boatworks — Can’t Beat This Place for Fun
A video about Cricket — There’s Always Something More
Comments, Thoughts or Suggestions?
You can leave a comment or question for OCH and members below. Here are the comments so far…
4 Responses So Far to “The McKenzie Drift Boat Class, Fretwater Boatworks at Lowell’s Boat Shop”:
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.